Saturday, May 31

The Great Divide

It's Five Twenty-Eight in the evening and I'm sitting on my bedroom floor pondering. Now usually my pondering has distinct places it travels and usual paths it goes, but today, I'm scatterbrained. Fully. Deeply. I don't know why or where it comes from, it just comes. I had a Merchandising meeting today. It went really well. I am slowly integrating into the daily life of an IBO and it feels wonderful. I'm going out to enjoy a Caesar salad and a martini with my sister tonight. We've seen each other so much lately. It's very fulfilling. I can't ever get enough of her. She's the biggest blessing ever. Too bad we didn't get birthed into the same family. Oh wait, yes, yes we did. We're sisters in Christ. That's cool to the maximum. Anyways. There's this worship leader named Ian McIntosh. Watch out, he's the next legend. I really hope so at least.

See, I'm just a big ramble today. No rhyme to my reason, no reason to my rhyme. I'm just pent-up, doing the time. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back to myself later this week.

No comments: