Friday, May 2

You can try to define me, yet I'll break the mold.

I'm absolutely in love with life. Well, more specifically, figuring out the little quirks that make a person's heart beat, or make a person's heart twinge in pain. I am continually becoming more and more aware of just how different each person is wired, and I'm learning more and more that no matter how "like me" someone seems on the surface, they're not anywhere near me. I am so unique. They are so unique. Guess who put the "You" in unique? God the Author of course. He is constantly starting and finishing chapters of all of our stories. He's also, and this is what's more amazing to me, finishing old stories and starting new stories simultaneously. There's just some things that I can't express. Figuring out Him is one of them. He isn't compromised.

Anyways, back to the stories of our lives. The beauty is unsurpassed in each of our lives. Through the struggles especially. After all, once a struggle is completed, a lesson of His grace has been learned and true gratitude can take place.

Remember this always. He put the You in Unique.

No comments: