Monday, May 19

Trust in the name of the Lord our God

Trust in the name of the Lord our God.

I know it's hard, I know the road seems unending, I know the road has so many potholes and curves. But we must stay faithful in our step. We must believe in His plan for us. Because that plan, whatever it is friend, is the perfect plan. After all, it's written by the Author and the Perfecter. So not only is He writing it, He's also insuring its perfection. How awesome does it get?

So, your friends left you, but His love endures forever over you.

The test that you now face, that you've been facing, that you will overcome will only benefit you when the dust settles and the storm clouds melt back into the heavens.

I love you friend. I love you brother. I am so proud of you for the steps you've been taking lately. I am nothing but excited to see the next steps you take.

No comments: