Friday, May 2

Is this where it all began?

"Is this where it all began
Our shallow grave within the sand
Didn't we see it before?
We were cursed walking through the door."

Someone told me this yesterday while we were talking about our past. Actually they sung this to me. It stung like a bee sting rubbed with lemon juice and salt, yet, somewhere in the back of my mind I knew they were right.

I just wish, so desperately wish, that I was over it. Over him. Over us. But the more I strive to move on, the more I can't, the more stuck I am.

Anyways, enough negativity, my new business venture is doing wonderfully. I've found a couple really little challenging quirks about it and that makes me that much more excited to get over those little obstacles. It's been wonderful.

My next move: Getting out there. Wish me luck.

Thought of the day: Let go of the question and just worship the Shepherd.

No comments: