Monday, June 2

Unreal.

It's June now? June. Now. It's already June. Alright, now that we have established that it's June where do I go from there?

Here.

It's June. Man, I said it again. It's unreal that it's June. I feel obligated to write some huge deep blog about it but all I can fathom is the fact that it's June. Things are moving so quickly right now and it feels amazingly wonderful.

It's definitely exciting to be me right now. I broke up with my boyfriend on May 27. This time it's for real. He crossed one of the three lines I hold fast to. Since then, there's already been two guys that have piqued my interest. Two totally different kinds of people, yet, they both understand and get me in the same ways. It's strange yet it makes me feel absolutely wonderful. I'm not ready for either of them to express interest but I am absolutely loving getting to know them.

Well, here's to June! I salute you!

No comments: