Thursday, May 22

Fly

Flying. It's such a basic principle. It's where something takes flight. Whether it be a piece of sand in the wind at the beach or a dream releasing itself from the mind that it created it.

I love and embrace every aspect of flight. I particularly like to fly in planes, and I like to dream dreams so big that others would think they be fully unattainable. It's a wonderful thing to be able to dream. I know that there's people within this realm who don't believe in dreaming. Those people, I think of all types of people within this earth are the ones I want to fight for the most. Because once you break a dreamer from their bondage, you see a whole new perspective shift.

The bible gives us permission to dream. After all, the very things we desire, the very things we dream, with proper prayer and extreme obedience to His authority come to pass. He wants the best for us, he wants us to leave a mark on the society we encounter.

Find your cause. Find your dream. Leave His effect. Leave His love in your wake.

No comments: