Friday, May 16

A True Taste...

As I'm sitting here. A glorious morning. The horizon is a crystal clear blue. The sun is shining brightly. The trees are slightly rustling with the light crisp breeze. Tasting the first little flirtations of summer is such a wonderful occasion. Summer is full of love, light, barbecues, friends, family, relaxing, and adventure. Summer is late nights, late mornings, cups of coffee on the deck, and getting that perfect tan.

Today, summer has made its first appearance from behind the coolness of winter. It's a little slow in coming this year, but if this morning alone is judgment of the type of summer we'll have, I take back all my complaining I'd done a couple of weeks back.

Today is May 16th, 2008. It's a glorious day. Where I talk to Saviour of my soul and rejoice over the majestic painting all around me. The sun rays beating down on the top of my head. The showers of light going into my core, refreshing this slightly tired soul.

Life is wonderful here in this moment of taste testing.

No comments: