Saturday, May 3

It's all science baby.

Well, no, it's not really. I just wanted to use that as my entry's title. I've been saying it a lot lately, almost "catch-phrase" amount. Anyways, this evening's dinner turned out to be much more emotionally stressful than I had ever planned or desired.

Here's the layout. My dad wanted me explain to him the way that my new business works. That was fine, and then he starts asking all these negative questions that I have no idea how to answer and I get really frustrated and angry. I realized that having anger is pointless so I'm over that, but I'm not over the negativity that my dad has instilled inside of me.

I love what this business is all about. I love it. Absolutely. However, my dad brought a totally different and very real perspective. I know that he wants the best for me, I have no doubt about it.

On the other hand, I'm super excited for the product sampling tomorrow. Then the follow-up meeting with Andrew. I hope it re-energizes and gets me extremely excited again. Right now, I'm not so well.

I have no doubt this was Satan's work. No doubt. I also have no doubt that he's been successful in getting under my skin a little bit.

No comments: