Thursday, May 1

May Day

Here's to May!

The month of my birth. The month that I make leaps and bounds in my future. Or at least start the process.

I am blessed to be supported by a wonderful family and great friends and truly awesome business partners. I feel like I say that a lot, but then again, I feel like I don't say that enough. They're wonderful. They're great. They're truly awesome.

I sit here on this very early Thursday morning pondering the depths of Christ's love. The more I ponder it, the more confused it makes me. Do you ever stop to ponder Christ's love? If so, what kind of thoughts arise? What kind of emotions make themselves present? Where does God take you while you're thinking?

I think I made a critical mistake today. I'm not totally sure why I made this mistake, but I know it was a mistake. I shouldn't have done it. I did it anyways, and now my heart is racing a million miles an hour. If only I'd taped up that package three minutes after I opened it. If only I'd returned it the hour I said to myself I would.

There's certain things people in this world should try to avoid at all possible costs. It's different for everyone. For me, it's getting re-acquainted with anything that has been clearly determined to be the past.

Yet strangely, if I could have a "do-over" of what I did today, I still think I would have done it. There are just some things that I don't think I'm totally over.

It's been a very interesting month already and we're only an hour and a half in. I'm excited/ extremely nervous to see where this month takes me in my faith walk and in my life in general. I better say a prayer because something tells me that I am going to need it.

No comments: