Tuesday, April 15

Through fog and fire

Through fog and fire. Two very different things, yet all too familiar and real within the Christian walk. Well, actually through any person's walk really. We all go through times we can not see the other side to and we all go through times that challenge us. There is no doubting that challenge is real. Very, very real. There is no doubting that there's times when things don't exactly make themselves clear.

So, within the next few months, I'll be embarking on probably one of the foggiest and fire-filled journeys of my life. I'm going to start making my mark. I'm going to become part of a diamond studded, platinum filled, ruby, sapphire, and emerald laced family. I'm going to acquire the extra income I need to get my ministry on it's feet, and I'll have the time to maintain and really watch that ministry develop.

At this point it seems like it wouldn't be fair to the people I've talked to and showed interest to not to pursue it with all my heart. If, in some point of that trying that I find out it's not for me, that's fine. Not to give it a real chance however, doesn't seem justified. Especially since my interest level and commitment levels are both extremely high. I'm ready to take this Quixtar lifestyle head-on. I've got a great set of Up-Lines in Andrew, his parents (sort of), Craig, and Samir. I look forward to the day I have my own Down-Line. When people come to me, connect with me, thrive through me. It's weird, I'll be making my dreams happen, but with my intellect, others dreams are happening through me, and because I participate. This seems like a real opportunity for me. I'm not going to sit idle and pretend I didn't see it.

On to something else, you see, I've been thinking continually about structure for some reason the last few weeks. It's become clear to me why? It's so I could understand the structure of this business better and more cohesively than people who are just seeing the layout for the first time. I would best describe it as Multi-level Marketing and Retailing. After some research people mislead themselves into believing that Quixtar and World Wide Dream Builders are together a pyramid scheme. It's just simply not the case. In a pyramid scheme there's a lot of money you put into it up front, and numerous written contracts. However this business opportunity I pay the licensing fee and am essentially on my way. The opportunity is there. I'm going to knock. I just really want to make sure my entrance is as planned and informed as possible. It's not a "get-rich-quick" scheme and I'm fine with that. I just can't wait to start meeting the needs of the people around me, while also filling my own needs.

On Friday, we're having a meeting. Perhaps, then, I will begin the process.

And to think, all this because I took a five-hour drive to Spokane on a whim. Who knew SpringLeadership would rock me like it did! I can't wait to go back next year and show progress to those I will meet and have met already.

No comments: