Wednesday, April 9

I'm Livin' It.

I'm livin' it... or so I hope.

I'm never too sure. I do my best, but technically my best will never be good enough, so it's easy to slip back into the things that aren't Jesus.

I need to do more things in the quiet times that God and I share though. I also need to really make sure that I'm doing the quiet time. God talks to me then too, not just in the the loudness of a concert series or in the pews as I hear the pastor speak. It's really about what He whispers in our times of desperation. It's really about what we receive when we're not being fed by anything but Him.

Anyways, I'm pretty much wordless tonight other than that little tidbit.

I am going to Spokane this weekend for a really cool opportunity. I'm looking to start my own business, and I will be attending this leadership conference that should really help me with a foundation. I feel like it's a divine appointment. There's just too much craziness in the coincidences for it to be acts of free will. When I get back, I hope to be able to summarize this conference. The last one didn't go so well, so let's pray this one does.

No comments: