Saturday, April 5

Getting Wrapped

I am typically very good at putting my thoughts into words that convey their intended meaning. That all changed with the Generation Church "Count the Stars" Conference of 2008. It has deeply revolutionized my soul. Not just the soul people see, but the one that God and I have together. I try to wrap my head around the truths that I've been blessed with, and the truths that I've been convicted with, and the truths that are just plain truths. Yet, I still sit here trying to give you a decent wrap-up. I can't. It's not something that can be wrapped up. His work in me is still being done. I am still being created. Parts of my painting are finally colored. Finally. I breathe in deeply and reflect on the Glory. I sit in silence and hear the heartbeat of my King. Yet, my words have been taken from me in this instant. There is a chorus of a song that is unwritten in my heart. It claims the following...

"Here, where ashes lay all around, You lift me up, and I fall down"...

It's the start of another wonderful song...

I guess if you're looking for a wrap-up, here it is:

Go next year. You will not regret it. You will enjoy it. You will be rocked. You will be set on fire for the Kingdom of Christ Jesus. You will be revolutionary. You will learn your course. He will meet you there in a way you never thought possible. God will be present. He will change your future.

No comments: