Sunday, April 20

Good Gosh Almighty, I'm Going CORE...

Yes, you read it correctly. I am going CORE. I actually purchased an AudioBook. "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" by John C. Maxwell. Not only did I purchase it, I'm actually listening to it. Seriously. What's going on? Not only am I listening to the purchased AudioBook. I am listening to it, and quite frankly, it's transforming me.

In other news, the weather has been having it's fun little way with Washington lately. It's been sunny, it's been raining, it's been foggy, it's been cloudy, it's been clear, it's been SNOWING. Yes, snowing, in what can be called late April. It's been kind of entertaining, but kind of draining in the same breath of air. I would really like to see some decent weather sometime soon.

It's late as I write this. Granted, it's not as late as I have been seen writing. I just want to get some sleep before tomorrow's five-thirty AM wake up call. It comes very quickly.

I hope that God blesses you. I hope you sleep peacefully when you sleep and dream wonderfully when you dream.

No comments: