Thursday, March 27

It's Easy to See

It's easy to see that I am forever blessed. Seriously.

God is good my friends, God is good. Lately, He's been announcing his goodness to me with loud, vibrant, awesome answers to my prayers. Each and every promise that has been laid upon my heart has been confirmed by His answer. He is my Great Commander, my Adonai, and my Chief. He is my Pursuer, my Romancer, my God. He is my Leader, my Counsel, my Friend. He is my Lover, my Lord, my Father.

I had a beautiful night with my best friend last night. We talked late and laughed hard over a cup of coffee in the comfy chairs at Starbucks. I love the nights like last night. Ones where the world just seems to stop and God comes alongside us and lifts our spirits. I feel forever blessed to have her in my life. Other than my immediate family, she's the biggest blessing in my life. We were talking to a guy named Matt outside of Starbucks last night, and he said... "I take it you two are best friends," and we replied in exactly the same tone of voice and inflection and physical motion. It made me laugh a lot.

I'm listening to a very deep song right now. It's called "Pleasing to You" and it's by Jared Anderson. It's a good song to start this weekend off with. I'm going the Generation Church conference today, tomorrow, and Saturday morning. Then it's church Sunday morning and Jason Upton on Sunday night. I'm calling it my weekend with God. I plan on it being just the two of us. One to make me reflect and transform. A fresh laid snow where I get to make the first new footprints. It will be revival.

Anyways, back to last night. Before my best friend got there I had some spare time lying around so I got to writing. This was the result. It's probably some of the most annointed writing I've ever written for myself. I feel the hand of the Lord on this...

"I hope that once, just once, my dreams and Your plans for me fully align with one another. Not only for my happiness, but for Your glory and for the Kingdom's cause. I want a reality where the sparks fly through the darkened sky to illuminate my mind and freedom of expression is painted throughout my story. I want joy throughout. Even through the struggles, even through the tears. I want a reality worth fighting and bleeding on the battlefield of faith for. I pray. I can only pray that You let Your song live within my like a song that never stops playing or a river that never runs dry. I want a faith that's reckless. I want Your vision of my path to be dangerous. Not only do I want the vision to be dangerous, I want the reality to be dangerous. Here I am Lord, send me."

...

Thought of the Day: Worship is not part of a church service. It's a lifestyle. It's a twenty-four/seven love affair with the King.

No comments: