Saturday, March 8

Go.

So many questions... only three answers.

Can you hit the mountaintop without first walking through the valley? Can you truly be victorious without first suffering defeat? Can you ever truly see the light without first running through the darkness? But the biggest question of all resounds within my head over and over again...

Could I ever go through life without my Jesus? And here's my answer...

No, I wouldn't go without the sacrifice of my Savior and the love of my Father.

He's the one who puts me through the valley so I can stand upon the mountain. He's the one who puts me to the challenge so I can feel the glory of a win...

He's the one who takes away the light so I can dance when it's found.

Would I trade it for the world?

No... I couldn't go.

How could I deny the God who gave His only Son. How could I turn from the nails in that Son? The nails He took so that I could be set free. I just can't believe He's made me who I am and that I'm perfect, made in His plan.

No, I couldn't go...

Without the One who loves me for who I truly am. The world Fights against Him for what's in my soul, my mind, and everything in between. But I won't give in, I fight it to the very end.

He's the one who created me, how could I fall into Satan's lair? When that of this world is just that. But I know, when I go, I'm really going, going to my Father in Heaven's home.

No, I couldn't go...
And if I had the choice...
No, I wouldn't go.

No comments: