Thursday, July 3

Tired of ordinary...

As I think in depth about the way my life is, I can't help but to be extremely thankful and extremely blessed. That said, my life has become some sort of routine. Mind you, it isn't bad routine, it's just routine. I want something to come along to shake that routine to it's core. Not necessarily get rid of it, but shake it. I wanna feel the power of transformation and the power of revolution again. It's been forever since I know I've tasted that.

I want to remember why I'm living and breathing. I want to remember that each time my heart beats that there's a reason for it. I just want to remember. I just want to recall. I just want to recount what the Lord has done for me at all times. This routine that I'm in doesn't help it.

Also, there's a verse that has been shaking me lately. Luke 5:11. I can't wait to detail it.

Also, there's this song called "Come to the Mountain" by Mark Harris. It's absolutely humbling. The mountain is where we're made whole. Always remember that.

No comments: