Thursday, July 24

Headphones and Late Nights.

Yesterday was interesting to say the least. I was with my new friends at Starbucks last night. Essentially, it was me and five guys, ranging in age from twenty-one to probably forty. It was the most awkward thing to have someone try to convince me that masturbation was like drinking as far as pleasure goes. He also was trying to convince me that I should try it. We even played around with concept biblically. So yeah...

It's interesting the way the world works today. The guys just laughed and I sitting there, not offended, just absorbing this conversation...

Upon recommendation, I'm reading "The Grace Awakening." It's actually been quite transforming. Speaking of transforming, I'm excited for this weekend. I'll be in Portland the next few nights. I'll be dreaming bigger and loving harder than ever before.

No comments: