Saturday, December 13

Christmas Bells

Christmas bells are ringing. Christmas bells are RING-ING!

Things are actually going to be okay...

For the time being, I have to continually remind myself of that. At about this time last year, I was introduced to the most amazing person, and ever since then, life has been nothing short of a whirlwind of triumph and struggle and victory and defeat. Yet, I find myself saying that things are going to be okay, because, I know they will be. It's not that this person has created this environment, or is even a factor in it, but they have helped me grow in ways I didn't know I needed growing. It reminds me that yes, things are going to be just fine...

Christmas is in a few days, and I have no idea what brought it around so quickly this year. I just got used to the year 2008 and now it's officially drawing near to its end. I'm ready for a few weeks of vacation. The opportunity to sleep past the sunrise for a solid ten days thrills my being. Time with family, and time with friends is essential for me in this season. I am excited this Christmas time.

No comments: