Monday, February 18

Not-So-Anonymous

Dear Not-So-Anonymous,

Tonight, I cried for you. I don't know why. I cried out of deep place in my heart that I didn't know I had. One of desire that I never knew. I met you and the world stopped. I went home and on my knees begged the Savior of my soul to let me see you again, just one more time. He's granted my wish, several more times since then. Your name sits on my mind all day long and I don't know why. My past had a clear grip of my soul until that moment I came across you. You gave me hope, you looked at me with a childish smile that told of a struggle on the inside. Whether you read this or not isn't my concern. It's whether you know it or not. For the first time ever, I dreamed of having someone falling asleep next to me. I am praying in silent urgency to the Savior in your name. I am so amazed by your walk. I am so amazed by the way you hold up yourself. That moment you came into my life, the world stopped and my heartbeat raced, for just that moment when our eyes met. I don't know what's come over me. I don't know, but I like it and I never want it to go away.

Pray with me now. Humble yourself before God. So that we may never be separated again.

With Love, Amanda

No comments: