Saturday, April 4

iLOVE - character traits within

iLove.me. These are the things iLove about me. In no certain order.

I love that I'm extremely punctual.
I love that I can hold conversation well.
I love that I attract amazing people and adventures.
I love that sunrises inspire me.
I love my family.
I love that I am me.
I love that I look darn good with a carefully selected lip gloss.
I love that I look darn good without it too.
I love the fact that I really know how to write.
I love that I am extremely friendly.
I love the fact that kids are magnetically attracted to me.
I love the fact that the parents of these children trust me wholeheartedly.
I love that my co-workers have become amazing friends.
I love that I am an amazing friend.
I love that I bring the best out of people.
I love that I have been placed in the most beautiful part of the world to live.
I love that I like to travel so I can find more beautiful places.
I love that I have a beautiful family.
I love that I feel loved every day.
I love my ability to help others.
I love my ability to trust others.
I love my ability to help others trust others.
I love my work ethic.
I love that I am being influenced through positive interaction with my mentors.
I love my stunner shades.
I love my ability to make a situation very awkward and then bring it back within minutes.
I love that I love going hardcore.
I love my coffee knowledge.
I love that I'm smarter than I let myself truly believe.
I love that I've come from bad habits to develop really great ones.
I love that I'm a canvas for God to paint a new painting on each day.
I love that He has chosen me to be a canvas.
I love my creative abilities.
I love solving problems before they're problems because of my intuitive nature.
I love creating a dynamic circle of friendships around me.
I love my nocturnal lifestyle.
I love that I challenge myself to go to new heights.
I love that I truly let music affect me.
I love that I create songs every moment within my head and heart.
I love my music collection.
I love my ability to share.
I love my focus.
I love my drive.
I love me.

Yep, it's a start of a list, but it's so very true. Each and every point is valid. No, I don't believe that I'm cocky with it. I try not to let negative into my heart, because this is what lies within my heart. This is what TRULY is within my heart. Now, if only I could let this show, just a little more. Then I would really be on top of my game. Write this list yourself. Pray for me. Pray for you. I promise, I'm already praying for you!

No comments: