Friday, April 10

Above

I'm above all things because Christ lives in me. I'm living life, because Christ lives in me. I am renewed because Christ lives in me. I am strong for ever, because Christ lives in me...

That has potentially become my new life motto. I am made in the image of Christ and this Easter season I am reminded of it.

ReCALL - that He is good.
ReCOUNT - that He is eternal.
ReMEMBER - that through Him all things are possible.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about who I am lately and I'm pleasantly surprised most of the time. There are definitely still areas that I need work on, but there's definitely strong points in my personality as well. I am tired of seeking the material, I am tired of being unoriginal, I am tired of not living up to my God given potential. He has called me into a realm of greatness. A realm of so much power to help others succeed around me. I need to embrace it. Really. Truly. I have so much opportunity in my life, but I'm refusing to use it. I need to. I have this sense of urgency all of a sudden. I love being urgent. It gets things done.

No comments: