Tuesday, July 3

Leaving what I knew...

After several hours of deep thinking I did last night I've come to this conclusion in my pursuit of Christ. I need to leave what I knew, and be completely ready for the unknown. I've come to this conclusion because I realized that if God's Kingdom ever gets predicatable then I'm living in it wrong. I'm tired of having that be a real possibility. I still love Overlake, I'll never leave Overlake, but I need a deep revolution within my soul.

A deep revolution. One that I can feel. Which is strange, because I feel like it's coming. However, the harder I run, the harder I'll fall. The harder the fall, the harder that I'll go to the altar.

Love is a beautiful thing. It's even more beautiful when you realize and keep in mind that Jesus is involved.

No comments: