Thursday, July 5

I wanna be in the light.

As quoted from Charlie Peacock's "In The Light"...

I wanna be in the light as you are in the light,
I wanna shine like the stars in the heavens,
Lord be my light and my salvation,
All I want is to be in the light of love,
All I want is to be in the light.
____________________________________________________

The light is shining in my face. I can see it, I know it's there, but I just want to feel it caress my face, to whisper into my ear.

____________________________________________________

That being said, I am in dire need of a little bit of relaxation. To refocus and recreate my gameplan on life. It's time I care for myself instead of others for just a little bit. I'm tired, I'm spiritually cold, and I'm sad because of that. I'm ready to be whole. I've expressed it many times before. I am so ready to be back on fire.

No comments: