Sunday, June 28

(Stop Writing) Fairytale Ending

Stop writing the script to our
To our fairytale ending
Baby it doesn’t exist because of you
You hurt me, cut me, don’t fight the truth…

So they said we’d be together until the end of time
You started crawling with a different queen
And when you got caught, you never came clean.

Stop writing the script to our fairytale ending
Stop pretending you’re my knight in shining armor.
You thought you had me, baby you thought wrong.
Now, I’d rather kiss the frog.

My mind flies back to a late November night
Our bodies writhing, sensual delight
You thought you had it made, a queen and a princess to play
But you got caught and now you have to pay

It’s time to rewrite this script to our fairytale
For you it’s turning into quite the nightmare
I put your pretty rhymes up for sale
And your other queen no longer cares… So…

Stop writing the script to our
To our fairytale ending
Baby it doesn’t exist because of the failed prince
You played with the wrong royal court

No comments: