Monday, May 18

I wanna touch you...

Here's some of my new cheesy pop lyrics that I'm talking about...

Touch Touch Touch

Heat of the night
Ladies looking fly
Heat of the night
Boys looking right...

Bar is hopping tonight,
See you in the corner and already I know
What you want...

You want to touch touch touch
What you can't reach reach reach
In the moment it'll be okay
But I'll wake up and have forgotten your name

So you have pretty green eyes,
What can you do for me
Other than buy me a drink

You want to touch touch touch
What you can't reach reach reach
In the moment it'll be okay,
But I'll wake up and have forgotten your name.

I grab your hand lead you off the floor
Playing the part so well
I start dancing around you get but get so tipsy I fall
Into your damn spell...

You want to touch touch (touch)
What you can't reach reach (reach)
In the moment I'll be okay,
But in the morning damnit I'll have forgotten your name.


It's rough, but it's a start. I've five more tracks to lay down. This is the most writing I've done in a while.

No comments: